2019-2020 SOCCER YEAR PREPARATION CAMP
IMPORTANT: this website is not mobile friendly. Please, use a laptop or desktop when registering for the soccer programs.
This camp is open to all current U-9/U-14 SCFC select players. Coach Gionatan Surrenti and his staff will coordinate the U-9, U-10 and U-11 boys ans girls trainig session; Coach Rob Iliff ans his staff will coordinate the U-12, U-13, U-14 boys training session. Camp main objective is to prepare players for the fall 2019 and 2020 Spring Season. In order to do so, we will focus on the following areas: endurance, strenght and agility, technical and tactical.
- CALENDAR: July 22-26
- HALF DAY: drop-off 9:00-9:30, training 9:00-12:30; cost: 130; group size: minimum 20 players
- ALL DAY: drop-off 9:00-9:30, training 9:30-12:30; lunch1:00-1:30; swimming pool 2:00-4:00 (no swim lessons, supervised play with the SCFC coaches and the Tom Sawyer life guards); cost: $ 150; group size: minimum 30 players
- LOCATION: E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park
- WEATHER POLICY: in case of light rain we will run the camp every day of the week. In case of heavy rain, thunder and lightning the we will have to cancel the day session. There will be no make-up date for the canceled date.
- REGISTRATION: click here to register