IMPORTANT: this website is not mobile friendly. Please, use a laptop or desktop when registering for the soccer programs.
WINTER DEVELOPMENTAL FUTSAL LEAGUE. We have created the Developmental League to allow players Age 5-7 to further develop their understanding of the game of Futsal and to give them the opportunity to play against each other in a 3 vs 3 format.
- calendar: Saturday 12.14.2019, 1.11 2020, 1.25.2020, 2.1.2020, 2.21.2020
- time: 8:00am/9:00am
- location: Stopher Elementary 14417 Aiken Rd, Louisville, KY 40245
- cost: $ 80
- Cost: $ 40 (for players already registered in the KSA Futsal program)
- registation: click here to register
LEAGUE FORMAT and REVISED LAWS OF THE GAME FOR U-6 & U-8 PLAYERS
1. FIELD OF PLAY: its lenght/touch line being 25/35 yards and its width/goal line being 15/ 25 yards. Goal area: NA. Since we will be inside the school gym we will split the basketball court so we can have 2 fields.
1a. NUMBER OF FIELDS. We will have 2 fields.
2. THE BALL: size 3
3. NUMBERS OF PLAYERS/TEAM ROSTER: 5; players on the field at one time: 3, no goal keeper; substitution: unlimited.
3A. NUMBER OF TEAMS: 6
4. PLAYERS EQUIPMENT: black shorts and socks, shin guards (mandatory) and a shirt. KSA will provide pennies of different colors.
5. REFEREE: the KSA coach and/or the parent volunteer.
6. DURATION OF THE GAME: 10 minutes with 5 minutes break in between games.
GROUP STAGE week 1/4: Each team will play each other twice over the first 4 weeks.
CHIAMPIONSHIP week 5: In week 5 the first three teams in the standing will play against each other for the
CONSOLATION GAMES week5: in week 5 the the 4th, 5th, 6th will play against each other.
7. START and RESTART OF PLAY: Kicks-off are taken in center fild mark line. Opponents should be 10 feet away from the ball on all restarts.
8. BALL IN and OUT of PLAY: ball is out of play when its has wholly crossed the sidelines.
9. METHOD OF SCORING: the whole of the ball must cross the goal line between the goal post. the KSA coaches and assistaht coaches will keep track of the score and will have to report to the Tournament coordinator at end odf each game.
10: OFF-SIDE: no.
11. FOULS AND MISCONDUCT: no red card or yellow card. When a foul occurs the coach will award it to the other team.
12,13,14,15,16: Kick offs, free kicks, throw-ins, goal kicks and corner kicks are used to start or restart play; Kick-ins and/or dribble-ins are also acceptable; Goal kicks and corner kicks should be taken in the general vicinity of the respective goal or corner; If used, all free kicks are indirect; no penalty Kicks.
17. COMMON SENSE. coaches and players are encouraged to shake hands with opponent before and after the Game.