Tom Sawyer. soccer and swim
TOM SAWYER. SOCCER AND SWIM
- calendar: June 3-7
- time: 9:00-4:00 (camp includes soccer from 9:00-12:00 and swimming from 1:30 to 3:00)
- soccer session: the Skill Building sessions are Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 12:00. During the Friday scrimmage session at 11:15 parents are warmly invited to cheer the players during the "Summer Tournament" and to stay for lunch after the Awards Ceremony.
- swimming session: the swimming session are Tuesday through Friday from 1:30 to 3:00. The swimming pool is closed on Mondays; we will have "Water Fun day" instead of swimming.
- location: Tom Sawyer park MAP
- Camp information: contact Coach Gionatan via phone at 502-759 1185 or via email email@example.com
- Registration: click here to register
questions and answers
We have listed here below few Q&A in the hope to help you get ready for the camp. If you have any question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FLOW OF THE DAY
- 8:30-9:00 Drop off
- 9:15-12:00 Soccer
- 12:15-1:00 Lunch
- 1:30-3:00 Swimmig
- 4:00-4:30 Pick-up
WHAT TO BRING AT CAMP
- Soccer shorts, soccer cleats and a couple of shirts. Please, make sure that each item has the First and Last name first letter written in capital letter. Example, GS for Gionatan Surrenti.
- Swimming suit, goggles and flip flop or slips-on and a towel.
- Sun screen. Apply sun screen in the morning before coming to camp. The KSA coaches will apply additional sun screen during the day.
Drop-off is from 8:30 to 9:00 at the soccer field located on the right side of the Park main building.
Pick-up is between 4:00 and 4:30 at the soccer field close to the main building.
PICK-UP LATE FEE: Please, be aware of the pick-up late fee. You wil be charged a $ 1 for each minute after 4:30.
- Snacks: prepare a snack bag that the children can put in their back pack and eat at 11:00. Fruits, veggies, cheese and salty ceakers are highly recommended.
- Lunch: prepare a lunch with your child name on it and make sure to insert an ice-pack or two to keep the food cold.
MEDICATIONS and ALLERGIES
- medications: fill-up the section medication when you register for the camp.
- allergies: fill-up the section allergies when you register fro the camp.
- The swimmig pool is open from Tuesday through Friday. Monday will be our " WATER FUN DAY"
- Swimming levels: on Tuesday the Tom Sawyer Life Guards will run a swim test. Children will be divided into "beginners", "intermediate" and "proficient". Beginners will be assigned a red wrist band, intermediate a yellow wrist band, proficent a green wrist bend. Each group will access a designated area.
- Life Guards: Tom Sawyer State Park will provide life guards, KSA will provide a chaperon every 8 children.
COMMUNICATION: You will receive notification emails starting one week prior to the first day of camp. During Camp you can email us, we will be checking email before 7:00am and at 12:30, we will answer them after 5:00pm. In case of emergency please text or call Gionatan at (502) 759 1185.
CHILD CODE OF CONDUCT
We strive to create the safest environment and most creative atmosphere for learning and enjoyment. We want to offer our coaches, parent volunteer and participants the following behavioral guidelines. Listed below the rules that participants and families will agree upon when signing the Terms and Conditions on the webiste at time of registration.
- A child might not hit, kick, bite or push and adult coach or parent volunteer.
- A child may not bully physically or verbally anyone, for any reason.
- A child might not intentionally cause harm to another child.
The occurnance of these behavior will result first in a "verbal warning" to the child, then to a "warning in writing" to the child family and in extreme cases dismissal from the program. We allow only one "warning in writing". There will be no refund in case your child is dismiss from the program.
We will run the camp also if it rains. In case of light rain we will find shelter under the pavillion located on the soccer field, in case of heavy rain, thunderstorm and lightning we will go inside the Park main building to play futsal inside the gym and "Finger soccer".
The coaches are players/coaches/trainersfrom the local Louisville soccer community and have experience in competitive and recreational soccer coaching. They all are back ground checked and some of them are CPR certified. During the camp you will see coach William, Andrew and Mikayla.
Kicks Soccer Academy is a member of UNITED SOCCER COACHES and have adopted the Complete Coaching Curriculum for children Age 3-18 for the Academy Program.
The camp mananger is Gionatan Surrenti, Owner and Academy Director. It is my responsibility to ensure that the camp is delivered to the highest standard from an administrative and curriculum standpoint and to ensure to create a supportive, safe and joyful environment for your children to learn and play soccer. Please, get in touch with me should you have any question, concern or complaint.